Valid from 2018 – 05 – 17
1. This declaration applies to all products and services provided by D. Bijlsma Amsterdam B.V. and RJB International B.V. (Bijlsma Group), communication and the websites and related website names and data carriers used by the Bijlsma Group. The entities mentioned above located at Elementenstraat 7, 1014 AR, are responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
2. Bijlsma Group processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided it to us yourself. Data that Bijlsma Group may require from you or are necessary for the purposes described below and which are at least and at least processed by Bijlsma Group, concern:
- Company Name
- Address details (consisting of street name + house number + postcode, visit, delivery and invoicing address)
- Telephone number (mobile or fixed)
- E-mail address (general / contacts)
- Bank details
- Initials and surname (contacts)
- Sex contacts (in relation to salutation)
- Date of birth of contacts
- VAT number
- Chamber of Commerce number
- EORI number
- D-U-N-S Number
DOES THE BIJLSMA GROUP ALSO PROCESS SPECIAL PERSONAL DATA
3. Special personal data are sensitive data, for example about health or a criminal record, ethnic data or data concerning breed. Bijlsma Group does not process any special personal data.
WHY WE NEED DATA
4. Once you have an agreement with van Bijlsma Group, we want to be of service to you. We use your data for the following purposes:
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- If we are legally obliged to do this, such as information we need for our tax return.
Data can also be used for promotional or marketing purposes, which are proportional to the type of service provided by Bijlsma Group. For example to inform you via our newsletter about a new activity of Bijlsma Group. If you do not want to be contacted via our newsletter, you can indicate this in the newsletter by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ below. We can only use your data for a purpose other than that for which they were originally processed, if there is a close relationship between the two goals.
WHICH RULES APPLY TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
5. When processing personal data, the Bijlsma Group is bound by the applicable laws and regulations and keeps track of developments. In that context, Bijlsma Group reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement in order for the text to be in line with the latest state of affairs, as stated at the bottom of this privacy statement.
HOW LONG WE STORE DATA
6. Bijlsma Group will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
SHARING WITH OTHERS/PROVIDING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
7. Bijlsma Group will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
MAPPING WEBSITE VISIT (PUBLIC SECTIONS)
8. Bijlsma Group uses only technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our websites. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the websites and your ease of use. They ensure that the websites work properly and remember, for example, your preferences. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
VIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
9. Of course you always have the opportunity to view, correct or delete all your personal data known to us. For this you send a specified request to email@example.com.
10. Bijlsma Group attaches great importance to the security and protection of your personal data. Bijlsma Group has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and protect against loss, modification, abuse, or against any (other) form of unlawful processing. Every person who at Bijlsma Group has access to personal data and/or processed, is obliged to maintain confidentiality of that data, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. In case Bijlsma Group makes use of the services of third parties, Bijlsma Group will make agreements regarding the necessary security measures in the context of the protection of personal data. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
10. When you submit a request for access, correction, objection or deletion of your personal data, Bijlsma Group will inform you about this within 5 working days. You can submit this request via email@example.com.
11. If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data and this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Failure to comply with this policy will lead to investigation about the alleged breach and may result in disciplinary actions considering applicable laws. When you know the Code of Conduct has been violated, please report this to your HR representative. Violations may be reported by email to the Corporate HR email box: email@example.com or by postal mail to: Head of Corporate HR, Bijlsma Group, P.O. Box 80049, 1005 BA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.