Bijlsma Group supplies professional Dunnage Air Bags to barricade cargo quick and safely. Available in different configurations – Kraft Paper and Polypropylene (PP) – strenghts and sizes to meet your requirements during transport of cargo in vessels, trains and trucks.
Apart from our knowledge about the products, we have become experienced with the business processes of our customers during the past decades. This combination leads to synergy benefits that result in improved safety on the working environment, lower costs and a reduction in the carbon footprint by using lighter and often more efficient materials.
Available configurations and options
Years of experience in various industries results in a wide range of Kraft Paper and PP Dunnage Bags, our strength lies in combining machine- and handwork that results in high quality reliable products such as;
- Kraft Paper – Medium, Heavy and Heavy Duty
- Polypropylene (PP) Woven – Levels 1 up to 5
- Valves – Fast Flow Valves, Safelock Valves
- Filling Adapters – Manual and Battery powered Filling Guns
- Air compressors – Stanley Pro Compressors
Our Dunnage Bags are manufactured worldwide under internationally recognized guidelines. Our Dunnage Bags always meet the latest requirements for your industry and come along with;
- A clear product description meeting the regulations
- The highest safety and quality standards
- A User Manual and Safety Instruction to prevent accidents
- Optimal packaging (packed according to your preference) and service
Standards, certifications and regulations
Bijlsma Group products are produced and supplied conform the branch standard and/or the international standard associated with the products. Products are being supplied;
- Meeting the standardization for Association of American Railroads
- Tested by accredited bodies such as TUV Rheinland, SGS, Bureau Veritas
- By DIN-ISO 9001-2015 certified organisations
Together with our customers we look specifically at its consumption, application and consideration to make a choice for a product that can be used once or perhaps repeatedly. In addition, our processes are tuned in such a way that we produce and transport as efficiently as possible in order to keep the carbon footprint as low as possible within the products and the overall supply chain.
Our Dunnage Bag range come along with a fixed and tailor-made accessoiries to ease your processes. For example; Stanley Pro Air Compressors, Battery Powered and Manual Filling Guns.