Bijlsma Group manufactures and supplies professional lashing and strapping to lock and secure cargo quick and safely. Available in different configurations meeting the branch and/or latest EN (NEN) standards and safety requirements underpinned by independent accredited test labs.
Apart from our knowledge about the products, we have become experienced with the business processes of our customers during the past decades. This combination leads to synergy benefits that result in improved safety on the working environment, lower costs and a reduction in the carbon footprint by using lighter and often more efficient materials.
Available configurations and options
Years of experience in various industries results in a wide range of woven lashing and strapping options, our strength lies in high quality reliable products such as;
- Lashing Band, Fittings and Tensioners
- Ratchets Tie Down – Standard, ERGO/RORO
- Corner Protection and Protection Covers
- Strapping – Hotmelt, Composite, Woven incl. Buckles, Seals, Tensioners
Our lashing and strapping products are manufactured worldwide under internationally recognized guidelines, the EN-standards. Our webbing slings always meet the latest requirements for your industry and come along with;
- A clear product description meeting the regulations
- An accreted test report to ensure the safety and quality
- A User Manual and Safety Instruction to prevent accidents
- Optimal packaging (packed according to your preference) and service
Standards, certifications and regulations
Bijlsma Group products are produced and supplied conform the branch standard and/or the international standard associated with the products. Products are being supplied;
- Conform the EN 12195-2 standards
- Tested by accredited bodies such as TUV Rheinland, SGS, Bureau Veritas, DNVGL
- By DIN-ISO 9001-2015 certified organisations
Together with our customers we look specifically at its consumption, application and consideration to make a choice for a product that can be used once or perhaps repeatedly. In addition, our processes are tuned in such a way that we produce and transport as efficiently as possible in order to keep the carbon footprint as low as possible within the products and the overall supply chain.
Our lashing and strapping products always meet the latest requirements for your industry and come along with a fixed or tailor-made accessoiries to ease your processes. For example rings and buckles in different configurations, tensioners, seals and more additives.