Bijlsma Group supplies certified and registered Steel, Metal and Plastic closures in any configuration for Protection, Control, Indentification and Tracking purposes. Available in different configurations and meeting the branch and/or latest standards and safety requirements underpinned by independent accredited test labs.
Apart from our knowledge about the products, we have become experienced with the business processes of our customers during the past decades. This combination leads to synergy benefits that result in improved safety on the working environment, lower costs and a reduction in the carbon footprint by using lighter and often more efficient materials.
Available configurations and options
Years of experience in various industries results in a wide range of Security Seals that offer Protection, Control, Indentification and Tracking features. We offer high quality and reliable products fixed or tailor-made such as;
- Metal Seals
- Bolt Seals – incl. High Security
- Cable Seals – incl. High Security
- Barrier Seals
- Seals for Pliers
- Plastic Seals
- Adjustable with metal closure
- Completely plastic
- Fixed length
- Seals for Drums
- Seals for Bags
- Wire Seals
- RFID and Electronic Seals
You can find security seals supplied by Bijlsma Group all over the world in multiple industries;
- Transport and Logistics – Airplane Trolleys, Trucks, Containers, Vessels, Drums etc.
- Customs – Inspection activities
- Refineries – Tankers, Valves, Inspection
- Utilities – Meter seals
- Fire Extinguishers
- Chemical Industry
- Post and Couriers
- Event management
- Emergency exits
Our Security Seals are manufactured in Europe and used worldwide under internationally recognized guidelines. Our security seals always meet the latest requirements for your industry and come along with;
- A clear product description meeting the regulations
- The highest safety and quality assurance
- A guarantee on the authenticity of numbering and the prevention of duplication
- Optimal packaging (packed according to your preference) and service
Standards, certifications and regulations
Bijlsma Group security seals are produced and supplied conform the branch standard and/or the international standard associated with the products.
- Our container Bolt Seals are compliant with high security international standard ISO 17712:2013 and specifically with the requirement of having the internal metal part exceeding 18 mm
- Our products are tested by accredited bodies such as Dayton Brown, TUV Rheinland, SGS, Bureau Veritas
- The products are produced and supplied by DIN-ISO 9001:2015 certified organisations
Together with our customers we look specifically at its consumption, application and consideration to make a choice for a product that can be used once or perhaps repeatedly. In addition, our processes are tuned in such a way that we produce and transport as efficiently as possible in order to keep the carbon footprint as low as possible within the products and the overall supply chain. For example; we supply the polystyrene ‘plastic parts’ with pigment paint compliant with safety requirement of RoHS – Restriction of Hazardous Substances, European Directive 2002/EC.