Bijlsma Group supplies professional VCI-foils, VCI-Papers, PE- and Oilpapers to keep your valued products protected from moisture damaging. Available in different configurations – foils on rolls or assambled as bags, paper as sheets or rolls etc. Meeting the branch and/or latest standards and safety requirements underpinned by independent accredited test labs.
Apart from our knowledge about the products, we have become experienced with the business processes of our customers during the past decades. This combination leads to synergy benefits that result in improved safety on the working environment, lower costs and a reduction in the carbon footprint by using lighter and often more efficient materials.
Available configurations and options
Years of experience in various industries results in a wide range of protective foils and papers, our strength lies in high quality reliable products such as;
- VCI protecting films/foils
- VCI protecting papers
- Polyethylene and oils papers
- Customized products in relation to above items
Our products are manufactured worldwide under internationally recognized guidelines. Our products always meet the latest requirements for your industry and come along with;
- A clear product description meeting the regulations
- An accreted test report to ensure the safety and quality
- A User Manual and Safety Instruction to prevent accidents
- Optimal packaging (packed according to your preference) and service
Standards, certifications and regulations
Bijlsma Group products are produced and supplied conform the branch standard and/or the international standard associated with the products. Products are being supplied;
- Tested by accredited bodies such as TUV Rheinland, SGS, Bureau Veritas.
- By DIN-ISO 9001-2015 certified organisations.
Together with our customers we look specifically at its consumption, application and consideration to make a choice for a product that can be used once or perhaps repeatedly. In addition, our processes are tuned in such a way that we produce and transport as efficiently as possible in order to keep the carbon footprint as low as possible within the products and the overall supply chain.