Bijlsma Group manufactures and supplies professional webbing slings to lift and move cargo quick and safely. Available in different configurations – endless, round, eye to eye, bagged etc. Meeting the branch and/or latest EN (NEN) standards and safety requirements underpinned by independent accredited test labs.
Apart from our knowledge about the products, we have become experienced with the business processes of our customers during the past decades. This combination leads to synergy benefits that result in improved safety on the working environment, lower costs and a reduction in the carbon footprint by using lighter and often more efficient materials.
Available configurations and options
Years of experience in various industries results in a wide range of woven webbing slings, our strength lies in combining machine- and handwork that results in high quality reliable products such as;
- Endless Slings (Simplex, Duplex and Quadplex)
- Eye-to-Eye Slings
- Round Slings
- Sling bags and Cloverleaf Slings
- Protection Covers
Woven slings are manufactured worldwide under internationally recognized guidelines, the EN-standards. Our webbing slings always meet the latest requirements for your industry and come along with;
- A clear product description meeting the regulations
- An accreted test report to ensure the safety and quality
- A User Manual and Safety Instruction to prevent accidents
- Optimal packaging (packed according to your preference) and service
Standards, certifications and regulations
Bijlsma Group products are produced and supplied conform the branch standard and/or the international standard associated with the products. Products are being supplied;
- Conform the EN 1491-1 and/or the EN 1492-2 standard, with a safety factor SF 7:1.
- Conform the DIN 60005 standard, with a safety factor SF 5:1 for one-way usage.
- Compliant with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and provided with CE marking.
- Tested by accredited bodies such as TUV Rheinland, SGS, Bureau Veritas.
- By DIN-ISO 9001-2015 certified organisations.
Together with our customers we look specifically at its consumption, application and consideration to make a choice for a product that can be used once or perhaps repeatedly. In addition, our processes are tuned in such a way that we produce and transport as efficiently as possible in order to keep the carbon footprint as low as possible within the products and the overall supply chain.
Our webbing slings always meet the latest requirements for your industry and come along with a fixed or tailor-made accessoiries to ease your processes. For example covers to protect the webbing band and your goods against wear damage.