Bijlsma Group manufactures and supplies professional lashing and strapping to lock and secure cargo quick and safely. Available in different configurations meeting the branch and/or latest EN (NEN) standards and safety requirements underpinned by independent accredited test labs.
Bijlsma Group is a specialist in the field of lashing and strapping and offers a complete range of high quality lashing equipment. For any load, in any length and with different tension and hook systems. All webbing is made of 100% polyester yarn, can be supplied in any color and are available in 1- and 2-part systems. All straps are produced in accordance with EN 12195-2 standard.
Available configurations and options
Years of experience in various industries results in a wide range of woven lashing and strapping options, our strength lies in high quality reliable products such as;
- Lashing Band, Fittings and Tensioners
- Ratchets Tie Down – Standard, ERGO/RORO
- Corner Protection and Protection Covers
- Strapping – Hotmelt, Composite, Woven incl. Buckles, Seals, Tensioners
- Made from 100% polyester yarn
- Manufactured according to:
- EC MACHINE DIRECTIVE (89/392 / EEC)
- LATEST ADDITION (93/68 / EFG)
- EN 12195-2
Bijlsma Group has its own workshop and can therefore manufacture lashing band in any desired length / dimensions. Below is a brief summary of the possibilities;
- Available in any length
- Customer-specific products
- Imprint company name and / or logo on band material
- Mention of company name and / or logo on the label
- Various designs
Our lashing and strapping products always meet the latest requirements for your industry and come along with a fixed or tailor-made accessoiries to ease your processes. For example rings and buckles in different configurations, tensioners, seals and more additives.