Bijlsma Group supplies various paper related products to professional end-users. Available in different configurations – industrial crêpe papers and hot-melt paper in different grades and sizes for bag closing purporses, massive paperboard as antislip/slip, protective palletsheets, kraft paper, corrogated cardboard as plates and rolls and VCI-paper.
Apart from our knowledge about the products, we have become experienced with the business processes of our customers during the past decades. We try to be a reliable and flexible partner supplying from stock and who regards it as a challenge to find a solution for your specific challenges. This combination leads to synergy benefits that result in customized solutions, lower costs and even a reduction in the carbon footprint by using lighter and often more efficient materials.
Available configurations and options
Years of experience in various industries results in a wide range of paper products, our strength lies in the continuity of excellent quality that results in optimum use in your processes. We deliver among others;
- Industrial crépe papers – for bag closing
- Hotmelt papers – for bag closing
- Massive paperboard – with and without lamination
- Pallet sheets – non skid anti slip / slide
- Kraft paper
- Corrogated cardboard
- VCI-papers – protection against corrosion
- Polyethylene and oil papers – surface protection
Standards, certifications and regulations
Bijlsma Group products are produced and supplied conform the branch standard and/or the international standard associated with the products. Products are being supplied;
- Conform the FSC® standard(s)
- Conform the given EU-regulation 1935/2004
- Tested by accredited bodies such as TUV Rheinland, SGS, Bureau Veritas
- By DIN-ISO 9001-2015 certified organisations
- REACH declaration of conformity as per EU regulation 1907/2006
Together with our customers we look specifically at its consumption, application and consideration to make a choice for a product that can be used once or perhaps repeatedly. In addition, our processes are tuned in such a way that we produce and transport as efficiently as possible in order to keep the carbon footprint as low as possible within the products and the overall supply chain.