Bijlsma Group manufactures and supplies professional webbing slings to lift and move cargo quick and safely. Available in different configurations – Endless, Round, Eye to Eye, Bagged etc. Meeting the branch and latest EN-standards (NEN-EU) and safety requirements underpinned by independent accredited test labs. Our products are marketed under the brand names Bijlsma and Dutchlift and we produce according to customer specifications.
With the webbing slings from Bijlsma Group you can lift safely and without damage. Available in any desired length with flat or double stitched loops or endless. Our products are made of 100% polyester webbing as standard, meet all legal safety requirements and are supplied with a certificate of conformity.
- Flat Eye to Eye
- Flat Endless
- Round Endless
- Sling Bag / Cloverleaf
- High strength to weight ratio
- Light and flexible
- Absorbs shocks
- No damage to painted surfaces
- Broad support
- Resistant to twisting and kinking
- Not affected by oils and fats
- User friendly
- Made from 100% polyester yarn
- Manufactured according to:
- EC Machine Directive (89/392 / EEC)
- Last Addition (93/68 / EFG)
- NEN-EN 1492-1 / 1492-2
- Safe load indication (WLL): by means of band color, stripe coding and / or
- Printing on sling and stitched label
- Certificate included
Bijlsma Group has its own sewing workshop and can therefore manufacture slings in any desired length / size.
Below you will find a brief summary of the possibilities;
- Available in any length
- Customer-specific products
- Equipped with extra protective equipment including coatings, covers.
- Imprint of company name and / or logo on band material
- Mention of company name and / or logo on the label
- Lifting straps can already be fitted with all kinds of lifting components (links, hooks, triangles, etc.) during production, so that expensive connecting elements are not required.